Another edition of the Aksys Nation Podcast us upon us, this time with more stuff. We’ve get the lowdown on Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and answer your questions. We also talk about some weird stuff about some of the people in the podcast, what women like, some new BlazBlue stuff, what we’re doing, and more info on seeing Aksys at the New York Comic Con. Also, a new contest! (mostly)
Welcome to #11!
- Seriously, this is #11.
- Hosts: Aaron, Harry, Gail.
- No Jared 🙁 …he’s too busy for us…
- Brought to you by: Calpico MANgo. Juices of Aaron and his essence… Taste it…
- Gail and Harry are busy prepping for NYCC. More on that later.
- Aaron’s been playing things: Warhammer Online, cause there’s nothing out. Also Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead.
- Fear not, Killzone is out soon.
- Aaron hates on SF4. He likes BlazBlue instead.
- Did Aaron lose his virginity when he was 10? Or was it an STD…
- Aaron claims he got a new computer…
- Harry likes L4D…on Xbox… He’d want to get on Steam to play with Aaron but Aaron is…
- Aaron’s computer problems: Spyware Protector 2009. One of the worst threats on the internet. Watch out.
- Mcafee has failed Aaron, so he went Norton.
- Props to Alien Respawn.
- Aaron needs to stop going to porn sites. In his defense: Girls like porn and it’s got some good ideas.
- Gail is insecure because of porn.
- Aaron learns his craft from porn.
Time for real news
- UC Berkeley: a class on competitive Starcraft. No, seriously.
- Fallout 3 DLC: Just some more stuff… Not a big deal…
- Straight from NeoGaf: Vagina Trainer… A real game…no kidding.
- Can has video podcast…
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus. We’d get more people, but they’re all busy.
- Ask us questions and we’ll answer ’em.
- New Stuff: Story mode, beefed up Survival mode, Team Battle mode, Kliff and Justice, bug fixes, etc.
- GG is in the hands of Sega.
- Soundtrack CD with 24 tracks will be included in the Wii and PS2 versions. Sorry PSP.
- New York Comic Con: Meet Gail and Harry…maybe girls…maybe?
- Somehow we started talking about sex again. Anyway…
- NYCC, Feb 6-9. Bit.Trip Beat and GGXXACP will be playable.
- Win stuff in the Bit.Trip Beat and BlazBlue tournaments. Details soon.
- Early birds who flock to our booth will get exclusive swag.
- Exclusive merchandise, discounts, etc. Drop by.
- Hakumen has been released, and recently…V-13. Check both of them out at our booth at NYCC.
- If you can close the gap, she is beatable, but she’s a master of the range game.
- Give us your opinions, no matter what skill level you are.
- FzX: Do all versions of the game have team mode? Yes. Do we get a special preorder bonus? All games come with a Soundtrack CD. No Wii WiFi, wtf? Here’s the long explanation…
- ShadowDarkness: Give away a BB cabinet and other rare BB items please? New contest! Find $8000, send it to us, and you get a BB cabinet for free, with arcade board and free shipping.
- Jeffx: Will Wii version of GGXXACP support Classic Controller? Yes.
- Give us feedback or send us an email at podcast(at)aksysgames(dot)com.
- Keep your eyes peeled so you can listen to the podcast and see what our next contest is.
- Gail is the pimp, here’s why…
- Aaron helps women, no men please. aaron(at)aksysgames(dot)com.
- Anyway… Harry’s Cash Money Cosplay is coming to an end next week, so get in those submissions or drop by NYCC.
- Try to fool us and Gail will pimp slap you…what…?
- Street Team: It is getting organized, so don’t give up hope. We got your emails. streetteam(at)aksysgames(dot)com.
- We look out for our own.
- Drop by and say hi, hit on the girls…ya…
- We’re busy, but we couldn’t forget you.
- Want to hook up with Gail? gail(at)aksysgames(dot)com. He’ll take ANYONE!
- Its Aaron’s birthday and he’s getting a cake…hopefully no one will come out of it…
- Soon there will be a unicron(at)aksysgames(dot)com. Ask him some questions and get answers, or get eaten. Maybe both.
- Random: Afro Samurai came out…and RE5 demo…ya…
- Alright, that is it… Thanks for listening. Lots of things are coming out, stay posted.
See you next time!