The Wheel of Fate is Turning…
All of your favorite BlazBlue characters in the palm of your hand!
On PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) System and PlayStation®Store
Torrance, CA (January 15th, 2010) – Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products, proudly announces Blazblue Portable, coming March 2010! The console version of BlazBlue was recently a top-4 finalist for the VGA Awards, and Aksys Games is proud to announce we will be bringing an updated version to the PSP system and PlayStation®Store.
This game is the ultimate 2D fighting game on the go! BlazBlue features all of the console modes—Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, and Story…in addition to the all-new Shop and Legion modes, where you control your own party of fighters in an attempt to conquer the world of BlazBlue.
“Every frame of animation and hit box is painstakingly replicated from the original game, so all of your combos work without a hitch. It’s really nice when you need your BB fix on the go,” says Michael Manzanares, Project Lead. “And new Unlimited versions of your favorite characters don’t hurt, either.”
Blazblue Portable Key Features:
- Twelve unique combatants to choose from, which now include Unlimited versions for all characters!Choose a character that represents your own fighting style, like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Drive your way to victory!Use the unique “Drive Attacks” specific to each character to decimate your opponent.Control the elements, like wind or ice, or even absorb the life-force of your opponents.
- Multiplayer battles via Ad-Hoc ModeBattle with up to four players in a single room and play with custom rule sets.Two people will fight each other at a time while the others spectate.
- Legion ModeBuild your army and conquer the map! Have up to 20 members join your party.
- Shop ModeUse in-game currency to purchase illustrations and Unlimited characters.