[singlepic id=1082 w=500 h=375 float=center]
Mankind Will Be Replaced…
Torrance CA (July 1, 2010) Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products, announces an epic tale: Blazing Souls Accelate for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. Blazing Souls Accelate!
It has been years since a war called the Seven Year War ended and peace finally arrived in the land.
The story begins with Zero the protagonist making his living as an independent contractor. One day he is investigating a certain site. It is there that he finds a mysterious stone infused with a powerful magic known as the Core Elemental. As he takes on more and more jobs to investigate other locations, he discovers more and more Core Elemental stones. On his travels, he begins to encounter the Human Genomes—new creatures created by God to replace mankind.
One thirsts for power.
One desires only the eradication of mankind.
And one hopes to retrieve what he has lost.
To get what they desire, each one appears before our protagonist. Through his battles against the Human Genomes, our protagonist begins to learn the truth about the secret of his birth, and before long finds himself at the very place where he was born…
Finally, he will learn the truth of his existence…
Accelate Your Soul!
Battles full of strategic characteristics
- Actions such as Chain, Charge, Hold, Original Skill, Chain Skill, Special Chain Skill, Break, Break Arts and Overkill are available during the battle!
- Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members—both in melee and at range!
Abundant Item Creations and Monster Capturing
- Blazing Souls gives the player plenty of fun elements like creating over 200 different items and skills! Players are given the ability to capture monsters and have them placed within the party.
New Concepts in Strategy RPGs
- Now the battle map and adventure map are one and the same. What you do before battle affects the terrain, and vice-versa!
- Players can choose how they will proceed through the game. Search for towns and dungeons at the guild, explore hidden areas, battle enemies you encounter or watch animated events.
[media id=102 width=550 height=370]