October 7, 2013 Torrance, CA – Aksys Games announces today that BlazBlue (pronounced “Blaze-Blue”): Chrono Phantasma, the highly anticipated newest installment of the BlazBlue 2D fighting game series, will also have a limited edition set! The BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition will include a 40-page art book, official soundtrack CD, small figurine of Rachel Alucard (“nendoroid”), and a mysterious fourth item!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma brings the very best in 2D fighting to a new level on the PlayStation®3 entertainment system featuring new characters, redesigned moves, and an incredible networking mode to play against fighters around the world! Even for those unfamiliar with the series, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma for PlayStation®3 system provides an extensive tutorial and special “beginner’s mode” to get everyone in on the action.
Keep updated by visiting www.blazblueuniverse.com!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition Includes:
- 40-Page Full Color Art Book – Featuring art from the game as well as specially created art by a variety of artists, the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma art book is a must for any BlazBlue fan!
- Official Soundtrack CD – Composed by famed game creator and musician Daisuke Ishiwatari, listen to the sounds of this new BlazBlue with totally new music!
- A Rachel Alucard Nendroid – Every LE comes with a nendroid of everyone’s favorite vampiress with an attitude – Rachel Alucard! Only sold with the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition!
- A Fourth Mysterious Item – A mysterious fourth item awaits those who purchase this very limited edition. Stay tuned for more information on this special BlazBlue extra!
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Summary:
With the Cauldron shattered and the cycle broken, Ragna begins his final mission: Hunt down the villainous Terumi. Noel’s life and the fate of the entire world hang in the balance as the Bloodedge marches toward one last confrontation.
- New and Redesigned Characters – BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the original cast, as well as two downloadable characters, the scientist Kokonoe and the villainous Terumi. Characters from the past are also redesigned and rebalanced, and each have new moves.
- Delve Deeper into BlazBlue – BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma’s story mode contains more than 30 hours of gameplay, pushing further into the epic journey of Ragna and the others than ever before.
- Modes of Glory – Featuring traditional BlazBlue modes such as Arcade, Unlimited Mars, Survival, and more, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma offers hours of gameplay for experienced hardcore players as well as new fans.
- Networking Capabilities – Revamped and enhanced, the networking mode for BlazBlue allows you to battle players from around the world. A newly added rank system allows you to know beforehand who you will battle.