I trust you have enjoyed your time with the XBlaze Code: Embryo demo? Now, if I may, I would like to introduce you all to the first in a series of five (collect ’em all~) developer diaries to get the scoop on all things XBlaze. First up, Toshimichi Mori, the writer and executive producer of the game intimates how the worlds of XBlaze and BlazBlue may or may not be connected (much anticipation~). Can players who know nothing about BlazBlue boot up XBlaze and have a raucous, good time? I sure hope so! Let’s find out!
- Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR and BlazBlue CENTRAL FICTION tournaments at AX 2016! on
- Mori and Daisuke Signings at EVO 2016! on
- Zero Escape inspired Escape Room Coming to Downtown Los Angeles on
- Aegis of Earth is Unleashed Today!!! on
- Slice It! Out for the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system on