Founded in 2006 in Torrance, California, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a visionary video game publisher committed to publishing unique and high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms. Its lineup of games includes the critically acclaimed Zero Escape series (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Virtue’s Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma), Little Dragons Café, as well as the wildly successful BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, and Guilty Gear franchises.
To stay up to date on all the news, follow Aksys Games on Twitter and Instagram at @AksysGames, and join our Let’s Play streams on Twitch at aksysgames and YouTube!
Aksys Games is a well-respected video game publisher known for their excellent localizations of Japanese games of varying genres. Our resume includes the launch of countless titles across all gaming platforms from Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, iOS/Android, and Steam. Experienced in all facets of the video game publishing process from concept approval to final submission, marketing, sales, and more, we offer a compelling amount of services to publish your game on time and on budget.
Our expert team of translators and editors have extensive experience in providing an accurate and natural translation for a variety of game genres. We will both publish and expand your brand and IP in the North American market and beyond, bringing it the recognition and sales it deserves. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Script Translation
- Interface Translation
- Manuals and Guide Books
- Brochures and Packaging
- Voice Casting and Direction
Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
Aksys Games is looking for a full time Social Media/Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Social Media/Marketing Coordinator would assist the marketing team in managing social media accounts and creating content for various accounts.
This role would be involved in multiple projects at once so an ability to multi-task and prioritize projects is preferred.
• Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
• Working with the marketing team to widen campaigns and increase reach
• Provide/create engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Follow best practices on social media when developing content and strategies
• Daily monitoring and posting across all social media accounts
• Appear on the company Stream/Twitch channel each week and work with stream guests
• Organize and/or participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Searching for and reaching out to online entities to help promote our titles
• Work with marketing on managing a content calendar and ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
• Report on social media mentions of Aksys Games and give useful feedback to product and marketing teams based on trends
• Searching social media for stories, content and mentions of Aksys Games
• 2-3 yrs Marketing and/or Communications experience
• 4 yr College degree a plus
• Computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
• Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and project management abilities
• Eagerness to grow with the company and the video game industry
• Interest in video game industry and video games.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
M – F: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.