I don't even think this has to be said, but just in case there are going to be all kinds of SPOILERS below.
Well for starters I think all the couples will end up together. Who Ragna ends up with is the real question that pesters me. Will it be Noel or Rachel? I think Noel because Rachel just doesn't seem like the person who would get with Ragna. Rachel may love him or be very "interested" in him as she always says but still I put my money on Noel.
The next couple would probably be Jin and Tsubaki. I think Jin's entire story will revolve around him trying to save Tsubaki from Saya's control. The only reason I think that Tsubaki will even live to be with him is because we have already seen a story where she dies. Hakuman's story. If they do end up together, I think she will be blind.
Litchi and Bang SHISHIGAMI is the next couple I would absolutely love to see together. Again there is only one way these two could end up together and that is if Bang uses his Nox Nyctores: Phoenix Rettenj?. His Nox Nyctores has the power to "Sever ties to the boundary". Now what is really TIED to the boundary that we have all come to know and hate. Arakune of course. Hazama/Terumi has said that the NOL has a way to save Arakune but I think at the end of the day Bang is going to do whatever it takes to win Litchi's heart, so he will save Arakune. The only problem is that Litchi may love the human form of Arakune, "Lotte Carmine".
Now this idea has no basis or thought, it is just an idea, keep that in mind. Makoto has a strange obsession for Carl? Could anything come of that?
Okay now that i'm finally done with couples, some of the serious things I can see for BlazBlue 3 are so: 1. Nu Reloaded, 2. Hazama dies and Terumi lives, 3. Relius finally shows some affection for his little boy, 4. Tenjou's son is some sort of M. Night Shyamalan twist, 5. Five new playable characters, 6. The six heroes have a deadly reunion, and 7. Saya gets her own story mode.
1. In the true ending of Continuum Shift it is shown that Nu has rebuilt herself, so she will make her return being more OP than ever. Hopefully she still keeps the creepy "fuse with Ragna" bit going. Nu will probably be used by Relius to mess with Noel and Ragna. Maybe she'll be given a sick new upgrade thanks to Relius.
2. Hazama/Terumi is my second favorite character in the BlazBlue franchise. I believe that Terumi's body "Hazama" will die and his true form as Terumi will take up a great portion of the story. Maybe even Hazama's ultimate form will let you play as the ghost form of Terumi. This would delight me quite a bit because I think Terumi's ghost form is just downright creepy. It deserves a lot more screen time than it's given.
3. Lets face it, Relius Clover is a cold hearted bastard but is he truly evil? Probably yes because he feels no remorse from turning his daughter and wife into dolls. I think he is going to pull a Darth Vader and turn on Saya and Terumi because Carl is finally getting to him. Somewhere in BlazBlue 3 he will start loving his son. Perhaps he will kill Saya and in turn that will kill Terumi because she is his observer. (That is unlikely)
4. Tenjou's legacy is shrouded in more mystery than anything else in the story. There are absolutely no hints as to who or what he could be. I am hoping it is a huge twist though. One that no one could possibly see coming. I really have nothing more to say on this because almost no information has been given on the matter.
5. Five new playable characters: Jubei (as hinted in CS), Kokonoe (also hinted in CS), Tenjou's son (because why not, that's why!), Phantom (because she is obviously the sixth hero Nine and all of the six must be playable), and the last is Saya. Saya is basically the final boss (actually I hope Terumi's ghost form ends up being the final boss) so she must be playable.
6. Hakumen, Judei, Valkenhayn, Terumi, Nine (AKA Phantom), and Trinity are going to meet again under different circumstances this time and not as allies. Jubei is not going to be able to hurt Nine because they are lovers, so that means either she is going to have to lose her connection to Saya or be killed by someone else. That's another funny thing, isn't Nine supposed to be dead by Terumi's hand? Okay, okay we don't know FOR SURE that Phantom is Nine but any guy who isn't brain dead can see the obvious hints and connections with Phantom and Nine. Well I think good ol' Hakumen and Valkenhayn are probably going to bite the dust in this game along with Terumi. I mean their story really can't progress any further while Jubei, Nine and Trinity still have plenty mystery behind them. Before they bite it though, the rematch of the century is going to take place between all six.
7. Saya is explained in depth. That is all.
Overall I still have hundreds more things to say but you have to stop somewhere and this might as well be it. What do you guys think about my ideas?