If this topic is actually to be taken seriously, let's take a moment and examine some of the funnier ironies that our Bro's little diatribe has presented:
1) His member name is 'Edelweisz,' a song featured in the musical The Sound of Music which starred Julie Andrews, notable gay and lesbian icon. Of course Edelweiss also refers to a type of flower, the floarea reginei (translation: the QUEEN'S FLOWER).
2) Really read his opening declaration and tell me how this sounds: "After playing Cho Aniki Zero, I [realized] this game has no ending if I'm a straight person... Only gay players can complete this game. Straight players cannot...so this is a game only for gay players. End of story." Now I'm no Sigmund Freud, but that sure sounds to me like somebody can't accept who they are inside!
3) His outward opinion that homosexuality is some sort of disorder, although incredibly archaic and incomprehensible to most rational, non-lobotomized people, can provide us with a glimpse into the psyche of the inner-workings (or lack thereof) of man's brain at a time when it was still developing. Proper study of why he thinks anyone else cares about his opinion and the need to continually reiterate it to the point of overemphasis may yield fascinating conclusions about his, and like individuals insecurities. Perhaps we may yet solve the riddle of why televangelists or Republican politicians always attempt to 'pray the gay away' when caught indulging in homosexual acts instead of being able to come to grips with the realization that they are, in fact, gay themselves.
4) I find it hard to believe how long it took, all the way to the ends of the game, before he had his little epiphany on its homosexual overtones. Gay, bi-, curious? Then why play the game all the way to climax before declaring that "[a]fter playing Cho Aniki Zero, I became truly disgusted by the game's impossibilities since this game has no ending if I'm a straight person."
5) Edelweisz, Bro, if you read between the lines all the mysteries to your universe will start to unfold.
Neil Hamburger(Il buono): Why did God send Terri Schiavo to hell? For the sin of sloth.
D.Plainview(Il brutto): I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.
Kakizaki(Il cattivo): [Edit] That's what I do when I feel threatened, because God gave me a baby penis.