Couple questions about DLC.
- Will there be a paid bundle that comes with all the unlimited unlocks? If so, How much will it cost? And if not, How much is each character's unlock?
- How much will the Jin Announcer DLC be?
- There will be alt colors released as DLC correct? How will pricing with those work? Same as in CT?
- Will we ever see alternate costume DLC?
- Yes, there will be such a bundle. The cost will depend on the console. Individual unlocks will be pretty cheap thought.
- It'll depend on the console.
- Yes, they will be released as DLC, but we're not sure what the cost will be right now.
- No. King Reaper is pretty much spot on in his (her?) assessment. Basically, the ROI for alternate costumes would not be sufficient to motivate their development.
Oh, Another thing, So as said, 360 got more gamer icons. Can we get any word of PS3 getting some premium avatars?
That's up to Arc, but between you, me, and the internet, it's probably not very likely.
Didn't see this answered already, so..
Will DLC characters have unlimited modes?
Quick question on the 27th
is it a street date or a ship date? In other words, would Gamestops (all we have here) be likely to have the game in at 10am on the 27th?
Read the thread.
The 27th is the date we ship it out. When it shows up at retailers is not something we can control.
The DLC is out for the 360 right now. So for PS3 users can we expect to see the DLC next tuesday when the game launch?
Oh, and sorry for the double-post, but will there be a huge wait period between the time the 360 version gets everything and the time the PS3 version gets the same stuff? I don't want to have to wait while they get all the fun, it's the same content right? The waits for CT DLC were pretty long...
In theory, no. We submit everything at the same time. When it actually goes up is the purview of Sony and Microsoft, not us.
If I'm playing an online match and my opponent has their voices set to Japanese and mine are set to English, will I still hear their character speaking Japanese as in Calamity Trigger?
Also, FinalFan and hakumen_wins, if you want to continue your little tiff please take it elsewhere or I'll start deleting your posts.
Data, data, data. I cannot make bricks without clay.
Alles andere ist käse.
And in case there is any confusion, yes, I do work for Aksys. If you have a questions, or care to verify my identity, you can e-mail me by putting my username in front of @aksysgames.com.