Record of Agarest War Zero FAQ
You know it's coming out. But maybe there's something we didn't cover in our press release that you'd like to know. Well, this is the place to ask it, or to find more information on RoAWZ in general. I'll add links to info about the game and a growing list of your questions (and our answers) to this main post. I might not be able to answer your questions right away (we're honestly still pretty early in the localization process), but I'll do what I can, and answer them when and if I can. So ask away!
Questions (and Answers)
- Q: Will the game have a physical (disc-based) release?
A: Yes, the 360 and PS3 versions will both come on discs.
- Q: Will there be a downloadable option?
A: No, sadly. You must go physical, or go home.
- Q: Is this the original (Japanese) release of Zero, or the updated "Dawn of War" version, originally released only for the 360?
A: Our release is the updated "Dawn of War" version. Both consoles will get the additional content.
- Q: What language will the audio be in?
A: The game will retain the original Japanese audio. In other words, no English dub.
- Q: Will there be a Limited/Collector's/Naughty Edition?
A: Yes, there will be some sort of special edition. The details are still being worked out, though.
- Q: Will there be some option as a result of this to purchase the Aksys-localized version of Record of Agarest War on a PS3 disc?
- Q: When will the game be released?
A: Summer 2011.
- Q: The first game was PSN-only, and now this one is disc-only. What's the deal with that?
A: No comment.
- Q: Can you change the way your protagonist looks?
A: Your parents will determine the appearance of your offspring, just like in the first game.
Alles andere ist käse.
And in case there is any confusion, yes, I do work for Aksys. If you have a questions, or care to verify my identity, you can e-mail me by putting my username in front of @aksysgames.com.